Starting an online business today is a very hard task, especially if you do it alone. I learned this hard way, but during the process I also get some valuable experience and met new like-minded people.

Since the COVID-19 pandemic makes to more people stay at home, online marketers community starts to grow at incredible speed which again makes the online business even harder task but not impossible.

From today I will start a series of posts first to introduce myself and then to tell my story related to my online marketing journey so far. I will show you examples of "trial and error" in the different online business areas.

So, if you are starting an online business and you are not quite sure how to do a certain job/task, I invite you to contact me via coolstuffae@outlook.com so we can make analysis/review together and propose next steps.

You can also join Marketing Today newsletter here.  

Growing an online business requires good tools, so here is the first recommendation Groove Funnels.

It's FREE and have a ton of embeded tools and tutorials which can help you start. You can even make some money through their affiliate program. If any of your refferals buy an upgrade package you will get a commission.


Thank you very much for your attention. Hope to hear from you soon.

Stay safe.

Ivica